Hi family,
Just wanted to give you an update on Chandler. Some of you know this already and some haven't heard about it. Yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon I got a call from
the MTC nurse telling me Chan had broken his foot playing basketball. They were wanting insurance info from me and let me know that he would be seeing a
foot doctor today to see what treatment would be needed. Needless to say I have been anxiously waiting for more info. Chandler was kind enough to ask the doctor
to call me after he saw him this afternoon. The doctor told me his foot is not broken, just sprained, with a possible ligamentous (?) tear. He told him to wear a boot for the next 3 weeks. He seem to think that should take care of it. He will see him again at the end of the 3 weeks. He also told me that today Chan's pain level was a zero so that was good news. Apparently Chandler hurt his foot by landing on someone else's foot while playing basketball. Hope he didn't hurt their foot too!
I am relieve that it isn't as bad as it sounded at first and I was very grateful the doctor was kind enough to call me himself and inform me about the situation. Chandler is scheduled to be at the MTC another 4 weeks so everything should be still on schedule for him unless something unforeseen happens.
Please keep him in your prayers.
Love,
Kathy

No comments:
Post a Comment