A family in my ward dropped off their son at the MTC today and they had an Elder Birks sighting!
He was in the parking lot directing traffic. He chastised her for taking pictures in the opposite direction from him. She said he looked so happy and I agree. So fun to see some pictures of him.
Oh boy, did that put a smile on my face! I can't believe the Elder's with sprained ankles get the parking lot attended's jobs! Way to go Elder Chan!I loved seeing his happy face. Thanks for sharing! SLY
Oh boy, did that put a smile on my face! I can't believe the Elder's with sprained ankles get the parking lot attended's jobs! Way to go Elder Chan!I loved seeing his happy face. Thanks for sharing! SLY
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest traffic guard ever!!! How fun to see someone he knew and help him to arrive safely in the MTC!
ReplyDelete