Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Called to be shepherds



This week I had the chance to really see that as missionaries we are the Lords representatives where we serve. We are the good shepherds sent to find and help those lost sheep who have wandered. That is such a gift. I know that every person on earth is so precious to God and that He wants to have us all come back to Him. How great that we can have that calling to go out and bring them back unto the fold right!

I hope you have a great week and that ya’ll are able to have a great Halloween.

I did get my package and it was great. I also got one from Gram and Robynn and that was fun. Elder Strobelt liked his as well.

I love ya’ll

Love,
Elder Birks

Sorry it’s short.

No comments:

Post a Comment