So we did go to the hospital and it was great. We were able
to sing to a few people who were really happy to see us so that was cool. Haha
I had this funny thing happen where we got done singing to this girl, she’s
like 16 or so (So kinda funny to start with, “Would you like 4 handsome young
men to come in and sing to you? said the nurse.) and I’m kinda feeling strange
because well, it’s just kinda funny so I’m just like ‘well we hope ya’ll have a
great night’ and went to shake her hand and she like kinda reached out and I
took her hand. Her mom then said “Use the hand sanitizer, it’s on the wall.”
Man I’m shaking the hand of sick people psh. Then there wasn’t any hand
sanitizer haha but don’t worry I got some from the hallway but it was a funny
moment.
So kinda cool thing that happened was we got to go to the
house of a member and talk to this Sister that’s been having a really hard time
with her faith and we were able to help her out a lot and bring her a lot of
peace so that was really cool.
Well we are just getting ready for the New Year. Have ya’ll
made goals yet? I’m going to be working on mine and I think that’s something
really cool about the New Year. It’s a new start, just like a new transfer in
the mission. I hope that like us you all take advantage of a new start to start
the right way. If there are things that you are now doing that you think you
could be doing better just start doing it and make sure to write your goals and
stay on them. I know that goals will help us to be able to progress in this
life faster then if we just wander around.
Well I hope ya’ll have a great week. Not too much has
changed since I talked with ya, haha but yeah. I love ya’ll lots and hope all
is well.
Love ya,
Elder Birks

No comments:
Post a Comment