Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Learning little by little



Hey family,

Well this has been a sweet week. We were able to see a ton of people and random people let us in. We got to do service and turned down the money they wanted to pay us after. That was fun and then we were able to bike to a new part of the island for the first time. So yeah it’s been fun. Also we had a family come to church that hasn’t been there in a really long time so it was really great to get to see them there and watch them just look happy.

This week we had a focus given to us to really try and teach by testifying of what we know. To be able to do that we were asked to study the Preach My Gospel lessons sentence by sentence and try to find a scripture for them. It’s been super cool. You like come to understand exactly how the lesson works. I’ve felt like I could teach with a lot more of the Spirit. I think it’s super cool how God can really help us to learn things in that way, little by little or line upon line. I hope that ya’ll have been able to really see that in your life because it’s super cool. Ya’ll should try it out.

Well I just want ya’ll to know that I love ya and hope that you are having a great week and that everything is going good.

Elder Birks

(We got a memory card in the mail and here are a few pictures from it.)








No comments:

Post a Comment