Monday, June 24, 2013
It's Kinda Like Magic
Hi family,
Well it sounds like everything is going good.
Well as for Texas, it’s been going pretty good. It’s been warm and I think I’m getting old because now I sometimes feel tired on my bike so that’s been fun. It’s more like I went on exchanges with two Elders who are like kids in a candy store and I had to bike hard to try and tire them out. Haha. it worked. They were dead by the end of the day. They are both great Elders and they want to work so bad. It was a great exchange.
I have not been able to get in and visit that cool girl from the porch. I don’t think she has a problem with us but the family she lives with doesn’t seem too pumped that we are coming by (they just never answer the door) but we will keep going and going and going because one day she will come back to the door and everything will work out.
Hey so I’m learning a lot out here from the scriptures and it’s been so crazy to see how much happier a family will be if they just make the scriptures a part of their life. I really hope that everyone is taking some time everyday to read and pray and learn the things that God has prepared for them. I love the fact that we can learn something new every time we read. It’s kinda like magic if you think of it. You will always find something new and for you when you read and have the Spirit. I have been trying so hard to read and have the Spirit and it’s been amazing to me to be able to see the difference in my studies. I hope you all get the chance to read and learn.
I love you all and am grateful for all of you. I hope you have a great week.
Love,
Elder Birks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment