Monday, June 3, 2013

Short and Sweet


Well hi there family. I can’t believe how fast this week has gone and even more so how fast this email time has gone. Haha. This will be short.

Just so you know as district leader I get the chance to lead a district meeting every week (almost every week) and we are suppose to teach and do training on different things that will help our district. I just want to tell ya’ll how cool it is to be able to see God’s hand in this work. I have had times when I was thinking of what I needed to share and things just come to my mind and I can tell that it is from God. This is God’s work and He is helping us as we work to know His will. I love ya’ll and hope ya’ll have a great week.

Well I have to go. I love ya’ll.
Elder Birks


No comments:

Post a Comment