Hey ya’ll. Well I’m staying here with Elder F* but we will
have the strangest companionship ever. Elder F* is a zone leader. I’m
district leader and Elder F* is going to train so we will be in a trio. He is
training a person who is waiting for their visa but will be here for at least 6
weeks (that’s how it’s been going). So yeah, Elder F* is going to be a ZL/TR
and I’m DL so we will have just about all the bases covered in our companion
ship. Haha. Other cool thing, this will be Elder F* 5th kid in
the mission! He has been training for the last like 6 transfers!
We are so pumped. This week we are going to have a baptism
on Saturday! (If all goes to plan) It should work great. It was way funny.
C* came to church and we went to class with him and there were like 9
girls and him. Haha. He is this really shy kid who doesn’t say a whole lot but
man it was funny to watch all of these girls come and walk up to talk to him.
He was able to participate in class too so that’s really good. It helps us see
that he is learning.
Well I hope ya’ll have a great week and that you enjoy the weather.
It’s been good and hot here. The other day it was 97 or something and the air was
thick. BRING IT ON TEXAS!! I’m ready for it haha. I just need to say my prayer
about liking the heat a few more times.
Well I love ya’ll and I’ll be thinking about ya. Stay cool
over there. Well that’s it.
I love ya.
Elder Birks

No comments:
Post a Comment