Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Smile!

Hope you’re having a good day and if you’re not, smile. It really does help. I find myself doing that from time to time. We will be just riding on our bikes and I’ll just be chilling and I will realize that I’m not smiling and so I bust one out.  Suddenly I’m not just riding my bike, I’m happy to be riding my bike and I remember why I’m here and I can get back to work. I still think of the blessing I got when I first left and I know that that was from God and from Dad listening to the spirit. Thanks so much for that Dad.

Well yep, this has been a good week. We had kinda bad numbers but it’s ok. We will do better this next week. I got the chance to go out with a few members and man they are so great. It really is so much better to have a member in a lesson. It just blows my mind how much the Spirit is there when we have a member. We were with this member who is just awesome. He was so fun to go out with and I just heard he wants to move to Honduras. What’s up with that! But the work goes on. We've still got some time here with him so that will be sweet.

Well we have plans for Thanksgiving and it’s with a member family in the ward that I don’t know yet. But yeah it will be great.

I don’t have too much time so I’ll try to write you a letter but yeah I love all of ya.

Love Elder Birks
Peace out!!

1 comment:

  1. We all need to remember to smile! He is so cute, I just love that little elder.

    ReplyDelete