This week we had kinda cool things happen. We had like 4 of the people we talk to be really interested like they were telling us how interested they were (that doesn’t happen all that much like that) and that they really wanted us to come back. We will see where all that goes.
It’s also really funny here. There are a lot of people from South America that have like African descent so they are black but they all speak Spanish! It’s so cool to walk up to a guy who before I never would have thought could speak Spanish and then it happens and they know Spanish. It’s really cool.
Well I’ve been having a good time here with reading and doing all of my studying in Spanish now. It’s crazy and it’s been really cool at the same time because I feel like I’m learning all of it for the first time. It’s been really cool. I feel like I’m getting a new perspective on it. I also just started the Bible and I really love the Bible. Ya’ll should really try and read some of that because it’s great. There are just some awesome stories in it. Just start with the ones you know. Look for Noah, and for Jonas and the whale and all those and you will see what I’m saying.
I love to be able to answer people questions with the scriptures. It adds so much more power to what we do.
I really hope that all is well with the family.
Love Elder Birks

No comments:
Post a Comment