Tuesday, April 1, 2014

They said what???



Dear family,

We were having some funny things happen with me and Elder Merritt. Sometimes we walk out of a lesson and he tells me what he thought happened and then I tell him like a totally different story but he is coming along. He can pray now and is getting more ready to share his testimony. So some day it will be sweet just to hear him bust out a testimony in Spanish.

This week I got to have a family come visit us at the branch because they came for a cruise. As they were here they told me their son is in Florida serving his mission and that he is in the same mission as Elder B* and my MTC comps and Elder H*. This kid is there right now and he is the AP and I think he served with one of my comps. So that was sweet to talk with them about.

They week we didn’t have anyone at church but they called and told us that they couldn’t come so that means they were thinking about it and then they set a time for us to come by and see them so that was super cool. We are going to go and teach about General Conference tonight and then they will come and will love it so ya. Should be sweet.

Hey well I have to go but I love ya’ll and I hope you have a great week.

Love,
Elder Birks

No comments:

Post a Comment