Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Temple trip





What’s up ya’ll? Well conference was super good and it was really fun to be able to just give so much time to listening to inspired people. I loved it a lot and was able to get some answers to things I wanted to understand so that was sweet.

So this week we are writing later because we went to the temple and it was so cool! I haven’t gone in sooooooo long and I got to see some of the changes that have been made in the services and I thought they were great so that was sweet. I’m pumped because I go back again the 17th and that will be with the mission president. So I love the temple and it was worth getting up at 4 to make it to the church by 8. We got to the temple at 7:50 and ran to make our session. It was super cool because we went with almost all of our zone and it was such a good Spirit there.

This week one huge blessing we saw was that the M* came to church and they seemed to really like it and they are so close to coming back to church like all the time. It’s just that last little bit more and they are in so keep them in your prayers and with any luck we will be talking about a miracle baptism when I see ya next.

Well I’m sorry but I just have not got too much time. We are all kinda running around right now since we did the temple. I want ya’ll to know that I’m doing good. I’m getting the chance to help people out like crazy. Today for example we helped 3 people carry their groceries and found 1 less-active while walking around at Walmart. We are doing good and with time there will be some sweet fruits coming out of our little acts of service.

Well I love ya’ll a lot and I hope you have a great week.

Elder Birks


No comments:

Post a Comment