Monday, November 11, 2013

Chillin' on an Island



Well I’m out in a whole new place. I’m right next to the ocean and it’s sweet! It’s out on Galveston Island and it’s a really cool little town. I’m here with an Elder Mortenson who is from PG and yeah it’s been cool. We got here and have just got everything organized really nice and it’s been sweet. My apartment is so well lit now it’s crazy and makes me really happy. Here they take care of our mail so no worries I’ve been told but yeah I’m really excited to be here and it’s great. As of right now I’m here and I’m just chillin. I am now a junior comp. J so that’s been sweet. I really like Elder Mortenson and we seem to work well together so I’m excited. There is not too much that’s happened as of yet. I’m just trying to know my area.

 I know that the Lord knows what He is doing and I’m really excited to work here and to help the branch to grow. I really have felt that this is where I’m supposed to be and I’m excited. I love you and yeah, I’ll write more when there is more going on.

Elder Birks

No comments:

Post a Comment