Hi my family,
Finally a letter from Elder Birks!!! I have been waiting, not very patiently, and finally a letter showed up in the mail yesterday. I am hoping to learn how to blog and will put letters on that in the future but for now I will just email them. If you don't want to receive these just let me know.
We sent Chan a package last Friday and apparently the cookies I made were not my best. He will comment on them in the letter! Now I have to figure out how to redeem myself!!!!
Dear famila,
Hi from the MTC. :) I don't have tons of time right now so sorry if I'm slow with my letters. The MTC is great. I have two companions, Elder Koerper and Elder Mackley. They are both going to Florida and are great to be around. We are learning Spanish and they help me a lot. They have taken like 4 years of Spanish each so they know their stuff. I got made district leader. Not sure how to feel about that but it seems it's a good opportunity to learn to love my district and help them all I can.
I got your cookies and the plastic wrap did not work very good. :) They are like little Frisbees. The bowling stuff looks fun too. Thanks.
The food is good and I've been having fun. I like volleyball very much. It's fun and the other Elders are really cool. Oh I have 4 sisters in my district and they are great. They are the only sisters in our zone so it's pretty cool to have them with us. So I have to go to lunch now! So much food and it's good. I have not touched the dessert but we will see when or if I break on not liking all that stuff.
I love you all and am glad that I am here. This is where I need to be and I plan on doing my best.
Love you all,
Elder Birks

No comments:
Post a Comment